2019 Subaru Outback Accessories
The 2019 Subaru Outback is a versatile vehicle walking the line between SUV and wagon, giving San Antonio drivers the best of both worlds. The best way to ensure that your Subaru fits your daily needs is to outfit it with the 2019 Outback accessories that help get the job done, from comfort and styling to cargo and convenience.
Of course, some of our most popular Subaru Outback accessories are the cargo-carrying kind. Whether you’re a skier, a snowboarder, a kayaker, or just need extra room for camping gear, the Outback has the accessory to make it easy to travel to your next adventure.
- Roof-mounted surfboard, ski, snowboard, and kayak carriers
- Roof-mounted bike carriers (fork-mounted and front-wheel)
- Hitch-mounted bike carriers
- Extended roof cargo carrier
- Thule cargo carrier and heavy-duty roof cargo basket
Comfort and Styling
When people think Outback, practicality comes to mind. No-nonsense, all-weather, off-road capabilities. Despite that, the modern Subaru is also built for comfort wherever the road or path takes you around Dallas or well beyond, and accessories like these can personalize your interior to your style:
- Leather-Wrapped Shift Knob: Get a better grip on the shifter and refine the look and feel of your cabin.
- Metal Pedal Pad Set: Aluminum pedal covers bearing an STI logo and a non-slip surface give the interior a sporty look and feel.
- Footwell Illumination Kit: Illuminate the footwells of your Subaru with soft blue ambient lighting to better see and set the mood.
Convenience is a key aspect of any modern vehicle, and while the Outback is loaded with modern features, there are a few 2019 Subaru Outback accessories that might make your day a bit easier:
- Auto-Dimming Mirror with Compass and HomeLink: Not only will this mirror automatically adjust to counteract high beams in the rearview, it also features a compass and a HomeLink interface to control your garage door and gates.
- Remote Engine Starter: Get the car ready while you’re getting ready with just the push of a button on your key fob; fire up the engine from up to 400 feet away and know it will be ready and waiting for you.
Find Your 2019 Subaru Outback Accessories
We’ve just scratched the surface of the available 2019 Subaru Outback accessories; if there’s a job you need your Outback to do but don’t see the accessory for it here, contact us. A member of our parts team can work with you to find the solution to bring your Outback to the level you need.
More From CertifiedPreowned.com
The newest version of the 2019 Volvo S60 sedan has finally arrived, and drivers near Dallas and Ft. Worth can’t wait to get behind the wheel. If you’ve been waiting for the chance to take it for a test drive, there’s a strong chance that you’ve wondered about the Volvo S60 price range. If so, we…
The Subaru X-MODE® feature optimizes the performance of your vehicle so it can handle a variety of road conditions. If you have been looking for a new vehicle, and wondering if the Subaru Outback X-MODE® will deliver the performance you want, read on to learn more about this feature’s capabilities. New Subaru Models Contact Us…
Have your sites set on the 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, but want to make sure it can meet your trailering needs? Today we explore the towing capacity of the Subaru Crosstrek at CertifiedPreowned.com to see if it delivers the towing specs for San Antonio car buyers. New Subaru Crosstrek Learn More Subaru Crosstrek Towing Capacity There are…