How Does Subaru X-MODE Work?
The Subaru X-MODE® feature optimizes the performance of your vehicle so it can handle a variety of road conditions. If you have been looking for a new vehicle, and wondering if the Subaru Outback X-MODE® will deliver the performance you want, read on to learn more about this feature’s capabilities.
Benefits of X-MODE®
Activate the Subaru Crosstrek X-MODE® and you will find performance benefits including:
- Extra power delivered to the wheels that have grip
- Direct power to slipping wheels
- Enhanced performance of the traction control system
- Automatic activation of Hill Descent Control when you need it
How X-MODE® Works
X-MODE® increases the capabilities of multiple vehicle systems, including:
- Engine Throttle: The X-MODE® system prevents the engine throttle from opening too quickly. A special setting means your Subaru will deliver torque more slowly at first and then come on stronger when needed.
- Transmission: While X-MODE® is ON, it keeps the transmission in a lower gear so you receive stronger power from the engine.
- All Wheel Drive: Dallas drivers can get optimum traction and power from their AWD system when X-MODE® raises the front and rear coupling force.
- Vehicle Dynamics Control System: Experience enhanced control to provide braking to a wheel that is slipping to improve control.
- Hill Descent Control: Under 12 mph, this will help your vehicle maintain starting speed by managing the throttle and braking.
Test Out X-MODE® at CertifiedPreowned.com
CertifiedPreowned.com has a wide range of new Subaru models with X-MODE® and other advanced technologies available at our Austin lot. Experience the difference of the Subaru Forester X-MODE®, or another model you have your eye on, with a test drive today at CertifiedPreowned.com.