What is Subaru STARLINK?
Vehicles on the roads in Dallas are equipped with the latest automotive technology to keep you connected, safe, and in control at all times. In our Subaru vehicles, you’ll find Subaru STARLINK: a technology suite providing both in-vehicle entertainment and safety features for your vehicle. You can manage it with ease using the MySubaru and Subaru STARLINK apps as well as the STARLINK for Owners portal.
Subaru STARLINK Entertainment
Whether you’re commuting to work in San Antonio, driving carpool to school, or heading out on a road trip, the ride is much more fun when you can listen to a great podcast, audio book, or music.
The entertainment portion of this Subaru tech suite uses the cloud and app connectivity through your Apple or Android device to provide you with access to all of that and more, including talk radio, news, and weather. You can also connect to Pandora, Aha, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio with the STARLINK multimedia options.
With the available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, you can even stream and share content, so passengers can watch TV or movies, play games, check email, and more.
Subaru STARLINK Safety and Security
In addition to the entertainment features, STARLINK also offers a host of safety and security features as well, which keep you connected to your vehicle whether you’re driving, at home, or on your mobile device. These features include:
- Diagnostic Alerts: Receive alerts and monthly vehicle health reports regarding your Subaru.
- Automatic Collision Notification: If an airbag is deployed, this feature sends alert to a 24/7/365 STARLINK Customer Care Advisor who will communicate with you and send a first response team.
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery: If your Subaru is stolen, a STARLINK Customer Care Advisor works with the police to help find and recovery your vehicle.
- Vehicle Security Alarm Notifications: You’ll be notified by email if your vehicle security alarm is activated, so you can contact the police, if necessary.
- SOS Emergency Assistance: If you experience an accident where airbags don’t deploy or are in need or emergency help, you can press the SOS button to speak to a STARLINK Customer Care Advisor.
- Enhanced Roadside Assistance: If you require roadside assistance for a non-emergency, you can have help sent to your exact GPS location by pressing the blue “i” button.
Stay Connected with Subaru Apps
With MySubaru app and STARLINK, you’re able to lock and unlock your vehicle, access the horn and lights, and locate your vehicle from your mobile device or desktop computer.
There’s also an available STARLINK app that provides content from iHeartRadio, Stitcher, your calendar, and other applications automatically to your vehicle.
Experience Subaru Tech in Person at CertifiedPreowned.com
To learn more about Subaru STARLINK and other available technology, contact us online or visit our showroom to tour our inventory. When you find one you like, we’ll be happy to take you on a test drive to show you how the features work.
More From CertifiedPreowned.com
Known for its thriving music scene and amazing grub, there are plenty of reasons visitors flock to spend time in ATX. Next time you are planning a visit, check out our list of things to do in Austin, TX. Contact Us Get Batty Arguably the most popular and unusual attraction in Austin happens as the…
Vehicles on the roads in Dallas are equipped with the latest automotive technology to keep you connected, safe, and in control at all times. In our Subaru vehicles, you’ll find Subaru STARLINK: a technology suite providing both in-vehicle entertainment and safety features for your vehicle. You can manage it with ease using the MySubaru and…
The 2019 Subaru Outback is a versatile vehicle walking the line between SUV and wagon, giving San Antonio drivers the best of both worlds. The best way to ensure that your Subaru fits your daily needs is to outfit it with the 2019 Outback accessories that help get the job done, from comfort and styling to…